The conference is held to summarize international experience in the field of energy efficiency, agriculture and conservation of biological diversity. The conference will present scientific research aimed at solving a set of problems in the field of sustainable development, namely:
- Popularization of fundamental and applied research in the field of energy and sustainable development;
- Development of scientific and practical potential in order to form proposals for the introduction of high technologies in agriculture;
- Formation of recommendations aimed at improving information technology, engineering, innovative and digital technologies in agriculture and environmental protection.
The results of the I International scientific and practical conference "Improving energy efficiency, environmental safety and sustainable development in agriculture" (EESTE-I-2021) are published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, volume 979.
PhD students, teachers, young scientists, and company employees, scientists from various research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of government agencies are invited to participate.
Eminent scientists in the field of energy, agricultural development and sustainable development will make presentations at the plenary session.
The international program and organizing committee includes foreign scientists from research and educational institutions and industry representatives.
July 03, 2022 - information letter;
October 18, 2022 - deadline for materials acceptance;
October 22, 2022 - the end of the review and publication of the conference program;
October 25-27, 2022 - a conference.
The organizer of the conference is the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S.Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan
The main directions of the conference:
1. Energy and Earth Science:
- Energy efficiency of production processes at enterprises;
- Renewable and alternative energy sources. Green energy
- Technical and technological development of the fuel and energy complex
- Intelligent, informational, digital and automated technologies in electrical systems and networks;
- Power systems and complexes;
- Reliability and safety of the power system;
- Nuclear, thermal, hydroelectric power plants and renewable energy sources;
- Materials science and materials science in power engineering;
- Energy and advanced technology;
- Energy production in the context of the transition to sustainable development;
- System analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the fuel and energy complex;
- Organization of work of fuel and energy facilities;
- Transportation of fuel and energy resources and transmission of electricity;
- Innovative technologies, engineering and Industry 4.0 in the fuel and energy complex.
- Extracted resources: coal, gas, oil, peat and other minerals;
- Oil and gas, environmental, chemical and energy engineering.
2. Ecology, environmental protection and conservation of biological diversity:
- Environmental protection, nature management and ecological safety;
- Production management in the transition to sustainable development;
- Organization of efficient and environmentally friendly production;
- Biodiversity and ways of its conservation;
- Natural-climatic and anthropogenic factors in the evolution of natural ecosystems;
- Environmental protection in agro-industrial production;
- Environmental management and environmental protection, mining and tillage technology;
- Systems analysis, physical and mathematical modeling, computer and information technologies in the context of sustainable development;
- Environmental Management and Engineering;
- Ecological and electric transport.
3. Mechanization, mechanical engineering, technology, innovation and digital technologies in agriculture:
- Agrobitechnology in the selection and production of agricultural crops;
- Scientific support for innovative development of agriculture;
- Digitalization, automation and robotization of the agro-industrial complex;
- Mechanization and electrification of agriculture;
- Biotechnical systems and technologies in agriculture;
- Mathematical modeling of applied problems of mechanics in the agro-industrial complex;
- Development of engineering technologies in the agro-industrial complex;
- Food technologies in agro-industrial production;
- Machines and equipment for selection and seed production;
- Environmental protection in agro-industrial production;
- Tractor and agricultural machinery;
- Organization of agro-industrial production and agriculture;
- Resource-saving technologies, rational use of natural resources and innovative technologies in the agro-industrial complex.
4. Agriculture, field cultivation, forestry and agricultural products:
- Development of crop production and development of agriculture in modern conditions;
- Issues of agronomy and agroecology;
- Ensuring the development of selection and seed production;
- Plant growing in feeding farm animals;
- Modern scientific achievements - the practice of production and processing of crop products;
- Monitoring of the state of agricultural land, crops of products;
- Flora of the economy: problems and prospects;
- Actual issues of infectious diseases in crop production;
- Technologies of cultivation of agricultural crops;
- Agronomic chemistry. Preservation of soil fertility;
- Agri-food, agricultural and food systems
International Program Committee:
Davlatzoda Kudrat Kambar - Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Rector of the Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan - Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Sadullozoda Shakhriyor Sadullo - Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, vice-rector for international relations of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Firsov Yuri Ivanovich - Candidate of Sciences, Prague Institute for Advanced Studies, Prague, Czech Republic;
Shmanev Sergey Vladimirovich - Doctor of Economics, Candidate of Chemistry, Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation; Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation; Full Member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences, Hannover, Germany;
Abdullo Mamadamon Abdurahmonbek - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Fakhrutdinov Irek Khairullovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Full Member (Academician) of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, Republic of Tatarstan;
Uzakov Gulom Norboevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation, Karshi Engineering and Economic Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Tarun Chakravorty N N - Doctor, Visiting professor, Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh;
Yuhefizar - Doctor, Padang State Polytechnic, Padang, Indonesia;
Romanova Iraida Nikolaevna - Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor, Smolensk State Agricultural Academy, Smolensk, Russian Federation;
Morkovkin Dmitry Evgenievich - PhD in Sciences, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Gibadullin Arthur Arturovich - PhD in Sciences, National Research University “MPEI”, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Magdalena Platikanova - PhD, Assoc. prof., Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria;
Petya Hristova - Assist. prof., Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria;
Pulyaeva Valentina Nikolaevna - PhD in Sciences, Director of the International Center for the Development of Innovations and Student Initiatives, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Zhichkin Kirill Alexandrovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Samara State Agrarian University, Kinel, Russia;
Łakomiak Aleksandra - Doctor, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Wroclaw, Poland;
Sadriddinov Manuchehr Islomiddinovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of the branch of the University of Tourism, Entrepreneurship and Service in the city of Khujand, Dushanbe, The Republic of Tajikistan;
Odinazoda Haydar Odina - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member NAS of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Akhrorova Alfiya Dadakhanovna - Doctor, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Kalandarbekov Imomerbek - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Zaripova Mohira Abdusalomovna - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Sidorov Alexander Ivanovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, South Ural State University (NRU), Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation;
Lopatkin Dmitry Stanislavovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Russian University of Chemical Technology named after V.I. Mendeleev, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Ganiev Izatullo - Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan.
Requirements for articles:
— The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
— The article must be in English;
— The article should contain the following sections: “Materials and methods”, “Results”, “Discussion” and “Conclusion” (section “Acknowledgments” is written if necessary);
— The volume of the article should be 4-6 pages;
— The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5;
— Links must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Publisher. Links, as a rule, need to be made only to sources (articles) from international journals;
— The text must be typed in electronic form in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 format. The text can be illustrated with diagrams and tables. All illustrations must be within the boundaries of the text (do not go to the margins of the sheet);
— The article must contain an abstract (no more than 200 words);
— The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10;
— Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
— The originality of the article is not less than 80%;
— All authors must be familiar with the license agreement.
Submission of materials:
To participate in the conference, you need to send an article prepared according to the requirements of the journal.
The scientific works of the authors who spoke at the conference, after reviewing and editing, are published in the journal. Articles by authors who did not speak at the conference are not subject to publication.
The order of publication of an article in a journal:
1. Sending materials by mail to the executive secretary of the organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Conducting expertise and double-blind reviewing of materials;
3. Full-time presentation at the conference.
II International scientific and practical conference "Improving energy efficiency, environmental safety and sustainable development in agriculture" (EESTE-II-2022)